Khairul here...I am writing to remind the NCOs to submit what they are suppose to do...you should know what need to be submit and when it is suppose to be submitted...So yup..
And for the rest...be prepared to get on a bumpy ride as when the training starts...its going to be quite tough on you people as you have to train and at the same time trying to get the necessary badges...my aim is for all of you excluding the new Sec 1s...to get almost all the badges by June..not bronze..but Silver...
To let you guys know...I can only accred up to Silver for both Footdrill & Evacuation...for OA..up to Bronze..hehehe...but if you want up to Silver...I would need to confirm a number of cadets taking the accred so I can request for your YO to request for OA Spec VI...that is if Amirah & Meiqi haven receive their posting to their chosen school...yup..
So...I am not sure whether I have told the NCOs or not...but I would need a volunteer for each level to give me a list of which badge that you have acquired...don't know the format??? Ask your NCOs...I hope you can take the initiave to do this...that if the NCOs have not been told by me...
So..this is the end of my instructions...Any enquiries..either msn me or email me to khairul.rcy@gmail.com
My msn email ask from the seniors...they know mine...take care..see you soon...
Labels: NCOs, submission
