Hello people,
I am here just to UPDATE the DEAD blog...hahahaha...kk...er...3 of your NCOs went for the camp but unfortunately they did not get the prestigious lanyards which they should obtain IF they had put a leadership role in their own platoons...but nonetheless, I think they did had fun right??? I am sure you know who's writing right??? HAHAHA...kk...just 1 thing I need from the 3 of you is to send me a simple camp report of 1. What have you learnt? 2. What are the things you can apply back in the unit?
I am here just to UPDATE the DEAD blog...hahahaha...kk...er...3 of your NCOs went for the camp but unfortunately they did not get the prestigious lanyards which they should obtain IF they had put a leadership role in their own platoons...but nonetheless, I think they did had fun right??? I am sure you know who's writing right??? HAHAHA...kk...just 1 thing I need from the 3 of you is to send me a simple camp report of 1. What have you learnt? 2. What are the things you can apply back in the unit?
Easy right??? Please send me by 4th January 2010. Thanks....kk..here are some of the photos that I got from various sources...:D Enjoy people....
