Dear all,
As you know 2009 is coming to an end and 2010 is coming to replace this year. So we are back to our thing which is the upcoming of CCA Open House 2010.
Then it would be National Footdrill Competition.
Next up would be the RCY Annual Camp which should be held during March.
So for the open house, I have ideas of the activities of what you all will do. Remember, it is all of you who are going to do. Hence I would have a meeting in school during my hols around 20+ dec. I would tell you all when my hols is in progress.
So, the agenda of the meeting is very straightforward and direct.
I would need each of you to have at least 2-3 ideas of what could be during the open house and not to forget the annual camp. Sec 3 of 2010, you are going to do the proposal as you are going to be taking over in April 2010. Do not be depressed, the seniors are going to guide you along.
Lastly, I would like to thank Amirah & MeiQi for completing the VIP 11/10 and may the both of you join me as a VI..
Thanks
Warmest Regards
Khairul
