Have you think the question 'why are we doing this' ?
Do you know why we are teaching you all these things and 'force' you to memorize?
All these questions will be answered soon as ADSS RCY will soon having a reformation. Fret not, I have gathered information from various units, no matter what their EUA is, as we are here to learn from each other.
Do not worry about this too much as it will soon come to you. The reason of me doing this reformation is that so after all the years you have been with ADSS RCY unit, I do not want you to only learn what RCY taught you but also other stuff. Ermm...for example like how to decide on the spot given the urgent situation. I am sure not many can do this but maybe with some tips all of you may do this.
Also, I want to incorporate peer teaching and learning. This is also first to bond the whole unit together and at the same time, breaking down barriers and learn as a team.
Sec 1s, you would soon learn how to plan trainings, do proposals, basically what a NCO would be doing.
Last but not least, I am sure all of you have seen our unit strength. I am very much assured you want more, right? So, I am going to start to lookout for individuals who can very much influence the new batch (I know it is still early but isn't it better to plan ahead rather than last minute?).
I am going to monitor closely next year's Orientation Programme and would want it to be different than usual.
So this is where I am going to end so see you soon and remember to bring the "Why" attitude. :D
